Character Living at Workplace
Millions have been invested concerning the workplace environment, facilities, human resources, equipment and processes. However, we have not fully seen the results in terms of higher productivity, better profits, job satisfaction, zero accidents, etc.
Today, we need to revisit the basic values which we have taken lightly and that is Character Living at Workplace.
Character Living at Workplace emphasizes the importance of human values through character living training. Our character living training includes applying non-conventional methods and approaches. We strongly believe in thinking out of the box. Most of our training sessions include role-plays, simulation exercises and situational case studies.
What Character Living trainings we provide?
a) Characters we cover :
Basically, you are free to choose which character to focus on in your training according to your specific needs and the industry you are involved in.
b) We also provide courses in team building, ethics at workplace, problem solving skills, conflict resolution, corporate counselling and personal financial management.
How do we conduct character living training?
For each character living training, we will cover the following areas:
- Understand the meaning, definition, and attributes of the specific character.
- Discover how the specific character works in real-life experiences of people.
- Relate the concepts of the specific character to your work through / and practical application.
- Remember the specific character with examples from the lives of real people and illustration from nature.
- Watching the specific character in practice in the lives of men and women of history.
- Exercising the specific character in your own life at the workplace.
Mode of training will vary according to each character. Generally, the main delivery channel includes:
- Classroom learning;
- Workshop based on study cases;
- Role playing based on actual scenarios at work places;
- Learning from nature i.e. animals, men and women of history;
- Video clips;