GIMC was formed with the sole-purpose of preparing the young generation with the required university education, soft skills training, English courses and strong character values, in facing the global competition for employ-ment in the 21st century.
Based on The Star Newspapers (13 March 2016)/Education
1. "While young job seekers struggle to find work, better outcomes await those who are willing to adapt and enhance their soft skills.-
2.”Now (2016), as many as 161,000 graduates or 8.8% of those aged between 20 and 24 are unemployed in Malaysia."
3. "Top 5 reason why fresh graduates don't get hired:
I) Asking for unrealistic salary/benefits — 68%
II) Poor command of English language — 64%
III) Choosy about the job or company — 60%
IV) Poor communication skills — 60%
V) Poor character, attitude or personality — 59%"
Figure above were given by former Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar at a Business Leaders Dialogue Session in Kuala Lumpur recently. wvvw.thestarcom.my 13 Mar 2016.
- Emphasizing On Character First Before Knowledge And Skills
- Equipping Every Individual Holistically For Nation Building
- Equal Treatment For All Irrespective Of Race, Culture And Religion
Synergizing Knowledge, Skills and Character Training For A Brighter Future.
To Instill The Importance Of Good Character Values In Every Individual As They Acquire Knowledge And Skills For The Community And Nation Building..